TRIP TO SEDONA! One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! Pat and I absolutely loved it there and now we are manifesting a home there in the future. For the highly requested recommendations & tips, I have listed below everywhere we ate, where we stayed a few other recommendations!
FOOD: List of everywhere we ate + places we heard were amazing!!
- Cowboy club– our first night there for some local food ( a bit touristy ) but worth it for the food & prickly pear margs!!
- Creekside coffee – my FAVORITE coffee spot. Great coffee + such a cool hip atmosphere! They have a wonderful view to sit outside and enjoy a cup!
- Indian Gardens Cafe & Market – We came here after our sunrise hike and sat outside with blankets! Breakfast was outstanding and the coffee was also delish! You can get alcoholic beverages & food to go!
- Airport Mesa – Breakfast AND Dinner! We had both here and loved both. You can also watch the mini planes take off and land while eating which is a really cool view considering it is one of the 4 vortex’s in Sedona!
- Creekside – right under the creekside coffee- GREAT VIEWS plus good food for any meal!
- Elote Cafe – this place is SO TALKED ABOUT. We did not end up getting to here because we needed reservations so make sure you make them in advace!
- Mariposa – I was so sad to not have been able to get here. Food looked out of this world and another one of those places that is booked for weeks. MAKE A RESERVATION BEFORE your trip!
- Enchantment Resort– EXPENSIVE but the resort has a restaurant that apparently is great. We did not get here because due to Covid they are only allowing guests from the resort at the restaurant.
PLACES TO STAY
- Sky Rock Inn – this is where Pat and I stayed and we loved it! The views from the shared balcony space were delightful and it was never crowded for us. The rooms were OK but for the price it was definitely worth it. (Above photo)
- Enchantment Resort – HONEYMOON STYLE. This place is not cheap by any means but definitely submerged in the rocks of Sedona with great views and great rooms AND great food.
- Amara Resort and Spa – Don’t know to much about this place but we passed by and it looked stunning!
- Other hotels like the Hilton & the Hyatt actually looked stunning as well! You really cannot go wrong with a hotel in Sedona.
THINGS WE DID:
- Cathedral Rock Hike at sunrise
- Birthing Cave – didn’t find 🙂
- Devil’s Bridge
- Oak Creek Canyon walk
- Lunch at Whole foods – sat outside
- Open Markets